- Personalized prevention and population health impact: how can public health professionals be more engaged?
Stefania Boccia, Walter Ricciardi
The European Journal of Public Health, Vol. 30, No. 3, 391–392
- COVID-19 infection: the China and Italy perspectives
Jun Chen, Hongzhou Lu, Gerry Melino, Stefania Boccia, Mauro Piacentini, Walter Ricciardi, Yin Wang, Yufang Shi and Tongyu Zhu.
8/06/2020, Cell Death and Disease
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and other infections at large sports gatherings: a surprising gap in our knowledge
Michele Sassano, Martin McKee, Walter Ricciardi and Stefania Boccia
29/05/2020, frontiers in Medicine
- How the Italian NHS is fighting against the COVID-19 emergency
Stefania Boccia, Fidelia Cascini, Martin McKee and Walter Ricciardi
8/05/2020, frontiers in Public Health
- What other countries can learn from Italy during the COVID-19 pandemic
Stefania Boccia, Walter Ricciardi, John P.A. Ioannidis
7/04/2020, American Medical Association
- REPLAY : IC2PerMed Policies and programmes in Personalized Medicine – European Workshop – 23/11/20 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8nXrk7DOF8&t=3730s