Join the new webinar organised by IC2PerMed to discover our Personalised Medicine Roadmap for a Sino-European collaboration on PM: the event will take place on the 11th of October 2022, from 10 AM to 11:30 AM.
The IC2PerMed consortium has developed a roadmap and identified facilitators and barriers for cooperation between Europe and China, creating common ground for a wider implementation of Personalised Medicine. During the webinar, international experts will discuss the best approaches to facilitate international collaboration and sharing of best practices paving the way for realising Personalised Medicine’s full potential.
- Chairperson: Prof. Bettina Borisch, Executive Director, WFPHA.
- Prof. Walter Ricciardi, WFPHA Immediate Past President and Full Professor of Hygiene and Preventive Medicine, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
- Dr Anant Jani, Oxford Martin Fellow, Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford.
- Prof. Stefania Boccia, Full professor of Hygiene and Public Health, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
- Prof Denis Horgan, Executive Director of the European Alliance for Personalised Medicine (EAPM).
- Dr Hui Ruitai, Cardiologist, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences FuWai Hospital & National Heart Center of China.